High Points today
- Warm sunny spring weather.
- My bulbs are flowering…fresias. Love ’em.
- Coffee with friends at weekly Mother’s group.
- E4 cheerful and happy today, spent ages (probably a few solid hours) colouring and practising her writing.
- The kids and I saw a hedgehog wandering around the back yard.
Low Points today
- B2 blocked the toilet with a Whole Roll of toilet paper.
- It’s still blocked at 10 pm because I can’t face digging it all out. D has gone to bed. (Yep, I admit, I was fully expecting him to deal with it when he got home. Is that bad?)
- R5months fell off our bed today and it was my fault because I left him there and he’s recently learned to roll and yep..he rolled off. Thud. Scream. Cry cry cry.
- R5 months fell off our bed AGAIN! Thud. Scream. Cry cry cry. (Yes people, I did it again. I can’t believe I’m that stupid to make the same mistake TWICE IN ONE DAY!) Red mark on head. Consider lesson learned.
- I’m facing a heavy relational issue and it’s hanging over my head. I hate confrontation, and I have to confront something. (Involves my child) It’s a serious issue, and I’m such a chicken I’ve put it off for 2 weeks.