And while I hate deliberate misspellings, (not your fault Jen…being an orderly, fact driven, dare I say nerdy punctuation mark yourself, I imagine you can relate?) I’ll post it here and pass it on to 5 other bloggers that I enjoy. In no particular order. Check out these creative people whose blogs inspire me.
- Mt Hope Chronicles: Heidi writes about a range of things. My favourites are her excellent book recommendations particularly the children’s books, and her home decorating posts called Project Heidi in which she gives you great ideas and helpful tips on beautiful home projects. She also writes about home schooling, raising her three boys, and life on her beautiful property in the country.
- Love Oh My: This is a new addition to my bloglines subscription after Jess left a helpful comment on a whingy post of mine. I’m a newbie on her blog, but she writes about Arts, Crafts and Kids! She’s also a home schooler. There’s a bit of a common thread going on here too.
- Kate5Kiwis: The lovely Kate is full of life and creative joyfulness. She makes the most gorgeous sparkly things and her posts are so colourful and so ‘Kate’
- From The Rubber Room: I’ve been a lurker on Hallie’s blog for a while. Check out the Stunning photography and even learn a thing or two about photography. (which you may have noticed I haven’t done….my photos are sadly lacking any creative or technical effort.)
- SweetP Knits: Knitting projects to make you feel snuggly and warm. Beautiful stuff that makes me drool. (Sort of.) (You know what I mean). Ok, well today there’s cake. That’s drool worthy for sure.
And even though my creative efforts pale into insignificance next to these lovely people, just to prove that I am creative, check out my first pair of socks: